Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 A.M to 4 A.M


29 the jan 2010
This (poem) is wrote down on 29th jan at 4:45 AM
I left my place and went to have tea with some s***a's at aunty's place at crossword
and then these things happened ,everything is true in fact while Coming back I went to my old house I parked my bike and while i was climbing the stairs I realised that I left this place some one month back to rent new place and then when I came back home I worte this down , Its one of the best thing i've ever put it down on paper according to me.......

=====================================================================================

At 3:am I left my house,
to find the peace and the dark dawn
I went to the place but it was bright
with no peace and all was loud

I had my thoughts
I clean it out
I left it right
but all went wronggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I miss my mom
I miss my dad
I miss my girl
I miss my world
I miss the tunes
I miss the noon
I miss the river
I miss the silver

Heard "Knocking on heaven's door"
fuck it knocked me down
cuz i got the cops
they got me bribe

I miss my way
I miss my play
I miss my friend
I miss my train
I miss my mom
I miss my girl
I miss my moon
I miss my gold


This aint no song
This aint no sad
This aint no life
This aint no mine

At 4: A.M I dont miss anything....

=====================================================================================

8 comments:

  1. Yo, Bro its a poem its a RAP,
    Yu felt it offcourse its not a crap,
    Fuck u bro ,fuck this WORLD,
    but dnt ever forget wht u were....

    ReplyDelete
  2. saale 20 rs bribe hota hai kya...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah when u show him that u've only 20 bugs with u n no purse he myt leave u there with it ...
    something is btr thn nothin

    ReplyDelete